"Let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest-time, if we will not give up." Galatians 6:9
THIS COURSE IS GENERALLY OFFERED IN THE FALL SEMESTER OF EACH ACADEMIC YEAR.
ABSW/GTU Students: Follow regular registration dates and procedures.
- Complete an ABSW Special Student Application Form and request this course as either an Auditor or for course credit.
- Registration Opens July 1. Registration Deadline August 20
- Contact the Office of Admissions if you have other questions.
Ordination Requirements:This course may fulfill the Baptist polity course requirement for ordination in the American Baptist Churches, USA and other Baptist denominations; ordination candidates seeking to take this course outside of a degree program are advised to consult with your ordaining body for instructions on fulfilling your history/polity requirement before registering for this class.
* * * * *
FALL 2014 SEMESTER
Join this lively online exchange that covers Baptist history through its European roots to America. Course includes assigned text readings, weeky online discussion in response to faculy posted questions, and a final overview paper on a chosen area of interest from the course. AUDITORS are welcome (final paper not required unless course grade is desired).
Students must have sufficient access to a computer to participate in online learning.
· A computer with Internet access and printer
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater or comparable alternative access on Firefox, Safari, etc., so that the GTU MOODLE** system can be utilized. ·
Adobe Reader software for viewing .pdf attachments that might be provided as part of Faculty Notes.
· Microsoft Office Word software 2004-2007 or later for PC or Mac OS10
· PowerPoint or comparable viewer
**Once registered, basic MOODLE access instructions will be provided for students to follow steps and become familiar with navigating the system for posting and exchange.