"Let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest-time, if we will not give up." Galatians 6:9
For more information, contact the ABSW Registrar.
You must have a valid student visa. For more information on student visas, click here.
You must obtain a student visa. Please check with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service for the proper forms.
If your are an international student, the ABSW Registrar can assist you in applying.
Some points to remember:
All international applicants must prove financial support prior to entering the U.S. on a student visa. This is done through a Certification of Finances form.
In addition to the regular admission requirements, international applicants who are not native speakers of English will be required to submit a minimum score of 550(written) or 213 (computer) on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
Students are responsible for obtaining their own student visas to enter the United States for compliance with all pertinent requirements of the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service. Students must fill out an I-20 form, which they will receive upon acceptance into ABSW.
The application process includes the submission of:
* Application form
* Autobiographical statement (personal background, Christian experience, reasons for pursuing ministry)
* References from two college professors. Applicants who completed their undergraduate work more than four years prior to application may instead request references from two business or professional persons
* Reference from pastor
* Official transcripts for all academic work beyond high school
* Nonrefundable $25 application fee
For international students:
* TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language; minimum score of 550 on the written or 213 on the computer based test is required)
* Certification of finances Application Deadlines